Terms and Conditions Summary
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO REQUEST DATA.
This summary is provided as a convenience to you but in no way is a substitute for reading the document entitled Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of a dispute, the Terms and Conditions governs the dispute and your use of the data we are providing you.
- Your electronic consent is to the full Terms and Conditions. The release and use of the data made available to each requestor ("you") from this site.
- You know that the data you receive from the ARG is suppressed according to the policy at: https://www.cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-and-Systems/Computer-Data-and-Systems/Privacy/Researchers.html
- You MUST attach this text to everything you make, write, publish with this data:
"The data set forth at [name the publication details or web address where the data appears] of publication/press release was obtained from The Dartmouth Atlas, which is funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and The Dartmouth Clinical and Translational Science Institute, under award number UL1TR001086 from the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)."
- You understand that the data generated by your request will be published on the Atlas website and possibly elsewhere within 6 months of your request.
- You and you alone are legally responsible for your actions related to the data you receive, your actions in requesting and using the data, and anything that happens to the data when the data is in transit anywhere.
- You and you alone are legally responsible for anything that happens to you or anyone else as a result of requesting and using this data, as well as anything that happens to you or anyone else when the data is in transit anywhere.
- You agree you will not do anything unlawful, malicious or otherwise harmful with this data or while obtaining or transmitting this data.
- If you become involved in a lawsuit related to this data, you will pay all legal fees and costs, not Dartmouth.
- If there is a legal issue about this document, it will be resolved under the laws of New Hampshire.
- If you are unsure about anything in the Terms and Conditions, you should consult a lawyer and Dartmouth before acting.